Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave: In every student’s life, a time comes when she or he needs to skip school for a few days due to some emergency or any event. At this point, the student needs to write an application addressed to the principal of the school to ask for a leave of a few days. Thus, in this article, we provide you with two Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave to help you write an application by yourself.
However, an application does not guarantee that you will be provided leave for the said period. Hence, you must follow certain rules that will ensure that your Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave will not be rejected.
#1 Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave
Modern School, Barakhamba Road,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I, Sudhanshu Khattar, a student of class VIII-C, write this letter to request you to provide me with leave for 5 days, from 06-05-2022 to 11-05-2022 since I will be travelling to Jaipur to attend my Cousin’s wedding.
I promise to finish any missed assignments and classwork when I get back. I have arranged for the group projects that may be impacted and have beforehand informed my teachers and classmates about my absence. Kindly grant me leave for the said period.
Roll No. 38
#2 Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave
Delhi Public School,
Nerul Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
I hope you are in good health. This is to inform you that I, Meenakshi Phanase, a student of Class VII-B, encountered an accident on the road that caused the ligaments of my left leg to fracture. As a result, my doctor has strictly advised me to remain on bed rest for the next 5 days. I, therefore, request you to grant me a leave of 5 days to help me recover in time.
I assure you that I will complete all my homework and classwork, as well as the lessons as quickly as possible after recovering from my illness. Kindly grant me leave for the said period.
Roll no. 24
|Subject Change Application Class 11th||Application for Full Fee Concession|
|Application for Sick Leave in English||Application for TC from School/ College|
Points to remember about Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave
Submitting an Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave does not guarantee that it will be accepted by the principal. In many cases, the application has been rejected. The following points must be remembered while writing an Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave to avoid it being rejected.
- The reason provided in the Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave must be genuine. This s the most common reason for the application being rejected by the principal as he does not find the reason genuine.
- You must not be skipping school regularly. This makes your case seem false.
- You must clearly mention your problem. In medical cases, you must attach medical reports to make your case stronger.
- The application must be too complex for the Principal to understand.
- Show some documentary evidence to back up your claim if you can’t persuade the Principal. It has been observed that this approach is effective in many cases.
- If the administration of your school disagrees with you or denies your request for leave, you shouldn’t argue with them. You must treat them with respect and make a sincere effort to persuade them.
- You must ensure that your Application to Principal for 5 Days Leave is free of grammatical and lexical mistakes. Simply put, your English needs to be impactful and free of all kinds of mistakes.