Importance of English Language Essay: The English language is perhaps the most important language the world has ever seen. Besides being the most spoken language in the world, it is widely used as an official language in many countries. Without being proficient in the language, one cannot achieve a good future.
Since English is a member of the Indo-European language family, it is connected to the majority of the languages used in Europe and Western Asia, from Iceland to India.
English has also evolved as a language. Any word that names a new thing or indicates a new procedure is adopted (without alteration) or adapted (with a minor adjustment) in English. This is how words from at least 350 different languages have gotten into English, including Indian words such as Pundit, Sardar, Loot, Guru etc.
Due to the extreme importance of the language, students are often required to write an Importance of English Language Essay as a part of the school curriculum. Hence, in this article, we provide you with the Importance of English Language Essay in 100 and 150 words. This will help you in writing your own Importance of English Language Essay.
Importance of English Language Essay 100 words | Importance of Learning English paragraph
An Importance of English Language Essay 100 words is as follows
English has become a very important language in the world. It is the language in which the entire world communicates. It is also the language of business and education. English is also the language of Travel and tourism. If you travel to another country, you will most likely speak to them in English.
English is truly the international language in which all international events, such as the Olympics, are conducted. It is also the language of technology and science. This means that without knowing English, a person cannot be successful in his life. That is why learning English is considered so important.
Importance of English Language Essay 150 Words
An Importance of English Language Essay 150 Words is as follows
No other language has attained the popularity and prestige as the English language has. It is the most widely spoken language in the world. In several nations around the world, English has been adopted as an official language. It is the language of business and diplomacy.
English is the language of science and technology, upon which today’s world heavily relies. It is also the language in which global communication takes place. In many countries with diversity such as India, people from one state communicate to their fellow Indians from other states in English.
In many countries, the ability to speak in English is seen as proof of one’s education and social standing. Also, many employment openings in a variety of industries now require candidates to be fluent in the English language. It is difficult for a person to succeed in life without knowing and being able to speak English.
|Dowry System Essay||Essay on Computer in English|
|My Daily Routine Paragraph in English||Short Essay on Mahatma Gandhi|
|Newspaper Report on the Simon Commission||Speech on Lal Bahadur Shastri|
Importance of English Language Essay 10 lines
Importance of English Language Essay 10 lines are as follows
- English is a language that originated in England many centuries ago.
- It is the official language of many countries, including the United Kingdom, Great Britain, the USA, Australia, New Zealand, India etc.
- English is the most widely spoken language in the world.
- English is the language of science and technology, diplomacy, education etc.
- English is a language that is a prerequisite for many job and employment opportunities
- English is also the language of travel. All travel through flights or ships takes place using the English language
- English is the language of International sports. Olympics, FIFA commentary happens in English
- English is the language of international diplomacy.
- English is also the language of information technology, without which our modern way of life is not possible
- Learning English is essential for a person who is willing to succeed in life
So that was our article on the Importance of English Language Essay | Importance of Learning English
Thank you for visiting Vocation India