2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English: Kumaraswami Kamaraj, also known as K. Kamaraj and Kamarajar, was the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu and a political activist who fought for the Independence of India from British rule. He was renowned for his Integrity and simplicity, despite being one of the most powerful politicians during the 1960s. He is widely respected all over India, especially in Tamil Nadu – his home state- for his role in national politics.
Due to his immense popularity, his life and importance are taught in schools. In this article, we provide a 2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English (a short speech on Kamarajar in English) for class 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and points to remember in 2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English.
2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English
2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English is as follows
Kamarajar was a man of honour, dignity, integrity and courage. He lived a simple life. Even when he became one of the most powerful politicians in national politics, he chose to live in simplicity. He grew up in a small village in Tamil Nadu and went ahead to become the National President of the Congress Party and ‘King-maker’ of Indian Politics.
Kamarajar is remembered for his contribution to the education of Tamil Nadu, building Dams and Irrigation Canals across the State, and drastically improving the Infrastructure of the State.
As the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, he opened nearly six thousand schools and introduced Mid-day meal Scheme to encourage students to attend the schools.
Kamarajar was also responsible for setting up heavy industries in Madras. He also helped set up IIT Madras. He was committed to the cause of national unity. He cared for the farmers and helped them leave their poverty. He had abruptly resigned as the CM of Madras to unite the country and improve the organisation of the party.
The Tamil Nadu of today was shaped by Kamarajar in the years following the Independence of the country. His contribution to the State and the country is unparalled.No village and no panchayat were left without a primary school and a high school, respectively during his rule. By focusing on the basic needs of the people, Kamarajar laid the foundation of modern India.
|Environmental Pollution Essay||Teachers Day Essay|
|My Favourite Teacher Essay||Independence Day Essay|
|Morning Walk Essay||Corruption Free India for a Developed Nation Essay|
Points to remember in 2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English
The following points must be remembered while giving a 2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English
- Kumaraswami Kamaraj is popularly known as K. Kamaraj and Kamarajar
- Kamarajar served as the third Chief Minister of Madras State and the President of the Congress Party
- Kamarajar was born in a small village in Madras Presidency and rose up to become one of the most powerful persons in India
- Kamarajar is remembered for his contribution to the education sector, infrastructure and setting up of various industries in Madras State
- Kamarajar had also helped build dams and Irrigation Canals across Madras State
- Kamarajar was known for his simplicity and integrity
- He was a freedom fighter who had fought against British Rule along with figures such as Mahatama Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru and Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
- He is renowned for starting the famous Mid-day meal scheme in the Madras state. Under his rule, Madras State became the first state to start such a scheme to encourage students to attend schools.
- Under his rule, every village had a primary college and every panchayat had a high school.
- He was a great personality who helped lay the foundation of modern India.
Thank you for choosing Vocation India and giving the article on 2 Minute Speech about Kamarajar in English a read.
Please share this article with your friends