JSSC Excise Constable: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a notification regarding the recruitment of suitable candidates for the post of Excise Constable. The total number of vacancies is 583. The applications are now open and the last date to apply is 30/06/ 2023. The minimum age required is 18 yars and the maximum age is 25 years.
Interested candidates may apply for the post of JSSC Excise Constable. The candidates can also check the required qualifications and salary. The necessary details are provided below. In this article, we also provide you with the details regarding the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 process.
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment||JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 / JECCE 2023|
|Name of Job||JSSC Excise Constable|
|Type of Job||Government|
|No. of Vacancies||583|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2023|
|Date of Exam||To be notified|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Application Link||Click Here|
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Application Link
Interested Candidates may apply for the position of JSSC Excise Constable using the following Link
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Details
|PESSAT Result 2023 Released: Download Rank Card Here||TSPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2023 Released: Download Here|
|JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023 Released: Download Here||PEO & JA OSSSC Admit Card Released: Download Here|
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Reservation
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Salary
The salary of JSSC Excise constable is ₹19,900 – ₹63,200
Minimum Age Required – 18 Years
|EBC & OBC (Male)||27|
|Female (UR, EWS, EBC Schedule 1 and OBC Schedule 2)||28|
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Height Standard
The recruitment procedure carried out by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) for filling the vacant position of Excise Constable in Jharkhand is referred to as JSSC Excise Constable. Alcohol production, sale, and consumption laws, as well as those governing other regulated substances, are enforced by excise constables.
The JSSC recruitment process consists of the following steps
- Notification: The JSSC publishes a formal announcement on its website or via other forms of media that includes comprehensive information on the application process, eligibility requirements, key deadlines, and selection criteria.
- Application: According to the guidelines in the notification, interested candidates must submit their applications either online or offline. They must complete the application, submit the needed paperwork, and pay the application fee.
- Application: Interested candidates have to submit the application online or offline in accordance with the instructions in the notification. They have to finish the application process, send the required documents, and pay the fee for the application.
- Written Exam: Candidates must take a written exam, which often consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on topics such as general science, general knowledge, math, and reasoning. The notification includes information about the syllabus and exam format.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Applicants who pass the written exam are invited to take the PET. Running, long jumping, high jumping, and other physical exercises are used to evaluate the candidates’ physical fitness.
- Document Verification: Candidates who qualify for the PET are next contacted for the verification of documents, where they must present their original documents for verification, such as transcripts of records, proofs of age, caste certificates, etc.
- Final Selection: The candidate’s performance in the written exam, PET, and document verification will determine their ultimate selection. According to the open positions, candidates are chosen from a merit list.
Thank you for visiting Vocation India and giving our article on Excise Constable JSSC Recruitment 2023.
Share this article on Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 of JSSC with your friends