JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023: The Joint Entrance Examination conducted jointly by the various Indian Institutes of Technology is set to be released on 11th June 2023 i.e. 11/06/2023. The response sheet was released on 09/06/2023 and the question paper was released on 05/06/2023. The IIT Guwahati will release the Answer Keys on 11/06/2023.
In this article, we provide you with the link to the JEE Advanced Answer Key.
|Name of Exam||IIT JEE Advanced|
|News Regarding||JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023|
|Date of Release of Answer Key||11/06/2023|
|Date of Release of Response Sheets||09/06/2023|
|Date of release of question paper||05/06/2023|
|Last Day to challenge the Answer||12/06/2023|
|Final Answer key||18/06/2023|
|Link to Download Answer Key||Click Here for Paper 1 Answer Keys|
Click Here for Paper 2 Answer Keys
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023: Download Answer Key
Click on the following Link to download the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023
|PESSAT Result 2023 Released: Download Rank Card Here||TSPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2023 Released: Download Here|
|DDA Recruitment 2023: Apply for 687 posts||PEO & JA OSSSC Admit Card Released: Download Here|
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023: About Counseling Process
JEE Mains Counselling will begin on 19 June 2023. Candidates who have qualified for JEE Advanced will be required to visit josaa.nic.in to book the seats. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) counselling is the term used to describe the JEE Advanced counselling procedure. All participating institutions, including the IITs, use JoSAA to manage the centralised counselling and seat allotment procedure.
The following steps must be followed in order to partake in the JEE Advanced counselling after the release of JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023.
- JEE Advanced qualified candidates must register online at the JoSAA website. Candidates must list their preferred courses and institutions upon registration in that order.
- Following registration, candidates may fill out their preferences for courses and institutes. It is crucial to pick wisely and arrange the options in accordance with one’s preferences.
- JoSAA assigns seats in multiple rounds of counselling according to the applicant’s rank, category, and selections made. Candidates may verify their assigned seat by entering into their JoSAA account after the results of the seat allocation are posted on the official website.
- Candidates must report to the specified reporting centre to accept their seat after it has been assigned. Candidates must complete the relevant document verification process and pay the seat-locking fee.
- Candidates must present themselves at the reporting centre together with the necessary paperwork for verification. Applicants will be handed a provisional admission letter after the documents are verified.
- Candidates have the choice to confirm the assigned seat, or they may opt to float, slide, or freeze their seat after document verification. Candidates can upgrade their choice of course within the same institute when they slide rather than float in subsequent rounds of seat allocation. Freeze signifies acceptance of the designated seat and elimination from subsequent rounds for that particular candidate.
- A candidate may leave the counselling process at any time during designated withdrawal rounds. Candidates who have chosen seats in advance and confirmed them may also take part in later rounds to change their seating preferences.
- Finally, applicants who have accepted the position and finished all required steps must report to the designated institute within the allocated time frame to finish the admission requirements.
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023: About IIT JEE
Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination, or IIT JEE, is one of the most prominent and difficult entrance tests in the country. The various Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and other notable engineering colleges hold it for admission to their undergraduate engineering programmes.
JEE Advanced and JEE Main are the two levels of the IIT JEE. Qualifying individuals can enter JEE Advanced after passing JEE Main. The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers JEE Main and one of the IITs alternately administers JEE Advanced.
Both JEE Main and JEE Advanced are conducted using Computer-based exams. Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and questions based on numerical values are included in JEE Main, while objective-type questions and questions with single-digit integer responses are included in JEE Advanced.
Thank you for reading our article on JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023