COMEDK Results 2023: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has declared its Undergraduate Entrance Test Results. The UGET 2023 was conducted on 28/05/2023 and the results were announced on 10 June 2023.
Now that the COMEDK has made the decision to begin the counselling procedure, it is inviting interested applicants who have qualified for and received a rank in the COMEDK UGET 2023 to register for counselling, which will be held in accordance with the schedule made public.
In this article, we provide the steps to log in and download your scorecard of COMEDK Results 2023.
|Name of Exam||COMEDK|
|Date of Exam||28/05/2023|
|Date of Declaration of Results||10/06/2023|
|Category of Examinations||Undergraduate|
|Link to download Scorer Card||Click Here|
COMEDK Results 2023: Steps to download Score Card
The following steps must be followed in order to download the score card of COMEDK Results 2023
- Go to comedk.org
- Login to the portal using your Application No. or User ID
- Enter your password
- Download your COMEDK Score card
|PESSAT Result 2023 Released: Download Rank Card Here||TSPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2023 Released: Download Here|
|DDA Recruitment 2023: Apply for 687 posts||PEO & JA OSSSC Admit Card Released: Download Here|
COMEDK Results 2023: About COMEDK
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, or COMEDK, is an entrance exam held for enrollment in undergraduate engineering, medical, and dental programmes at various private colleges in the Indian state of Karnataka.
The COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate entrance Test) is the its standard entry test. Each year, a computer-based exam is conducted. All applicants in India are eligible to take the exam. For admission to engineering programmes at COMEDK member institutions, the COMEDK UGET scores are taken into consideration.
COMEDK Results 2023: COMEDK Counseling 2023
The COMEDK COnseling process has begun. The eligibility criteria for admission is as follows.
- Passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Standard examination with English as one of the Languages and obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science (40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State only).
- Relaxation in minimum academic eligibility (i.e. 40% to 45%) is applicable only to Karnataka Candidates
- No candidate shall be admitted to an architecture course unless he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50 per cent. aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50 per cent. marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed the 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50 per cent. marks in aggregate
- NATA 2023 is the only qualifier for admission to Architecture courses and there is no separate entrance test for admission to Architecture course